Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Grocery Bag

I have been trying for ages to convince a particular friend of mine to stop using so many stinking plastic bags and in an effort to help her along, I made her this grocery bag. I don't love the pattern, but it was a free one from Joanns that I thought I'd try. It's not bad, but not great either. It works though and it's pretty! I think sometime in the fairly near future I will try out some other patterns and see if I can find some I actually like. We'll see when I get the time for that.

Did I mention that my project list just keeps growing and growing and growing??? It's okay, by the end of the week I should have something else crossed off and will be on my way with a few new ones. And hopefully 10 more things won't get added in the meantime.....

No comments:

Post a Comment