So I am going to start with my most recent project and work from there, adding past projects when I get to it and other projects as they come. Anyway, this came out really well and I am really happy with it despite a few minor mistakes. The design is one that I sort of created after looking at a number of knitting needle holders online and taking the parts of them that I liked. I used a fusable interfacing between the layers to give it strength and it worked great. The result is not at all bulky and is easy to roll and store and now there is no need to worry about any of our chopsticks being broken by being shuffled around in a drawer. I think the whole thing only took an hour or two to put together once I figured out the pattern and how it would work. At any rate, here it is.