Thursday, December 18, 2008

wedding goodies part III

The countdown continues! This month, I would like to showcase the cute little knitted favor bags we (meaning myself, my father and my future mother-in-law) have been making for the wedding. There are 4 colors and 5 patterns and they are turning out really well. They are all pretty simple/basic patterns, but they look nice and using 5 patterns keeps it from getting too boring. They are 4"x6" before they are sewn up so they make nice little 3"x3" pouches to hold things. We are going to put ribbon through and tie them up with something inside for everyone and get little tags to thank everyone and such. Anyway, there isn't much else to say about them.


After the new year I will post some of the gifts I made this year. They are all sewn and I am quite proud of them.....even the ones that didn't turn out so well :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment