Tuesday, October 20, 2009

pincushion

Can you believe that I didn't own a pincushion of any kind?? Well really I don't use pins unless I have to (I know, I'm bad) but I thought it was about time. So I found a pattern by Heather Bailey, took some scraps and got to work. It is so cute, much better than those stupid tomato ones :-P and I had everything I needed to make it already so really it was a free project! It has come in handy so far and I'm sure it will continue to do so.



That's about it for now, I still have a few other things I have to take pictures of, so those will be coming along shortly. I also will be done my binding this week I think, so I'm pretty excited about that. I am also going quilt shop hopping this weekend for the first time so hopefully I will come away from that totally inspired and with loads more ideas that I don't have the time or money to complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment