Yep, still here, still blogging, still no baby on the outside. Ah well, soon. As promised, next up is a changing pad that I made to go with the diaper bag I made. I thought it would be nice to have a whole set. I found a pattern here at Homemade by Jill and the only thing I changed was using PUL instead of vinyl. I figured it would be softer and just as easy to clean although as it turns out, it is a complete pain in the butt to sew with. I used it for both the one side of this and also for the wet bags. Oh, and I made my own binding as well. Really that's all there is to say about this one. Maybe there will be more once I can test it out haha, but we shall see.
Next up is....well either the wet bags, or a 4th of july project I made for baby which it may or may not get here in time to enjoy.