Saturday, March 26, 2011

Still Alive

And crafting if you can believe it. I don't yet have any pictures to show for it, ya know, since the one thing I have totally finished I forgot to take a picture of before I gave it away, but that's alright.

The point is, I have not been swallowed by work, and actually have been busy making quite a few things. I have....6 things in progress....I think 6, at least that's how many I can think of. With any luck, 3 of them will be finished very soon. I can't wait until the end of April when I can really get down to business again, but I'm doing alright all things considered.

I guess that's really all I have to say. I just thought it was time for a check-in here. In the meantime, are you familiar with pinterest? I am obsessed. And I am almost sorry for sharing the addiction. Almost. Have fun and I'll be back soon with pretty things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment