Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WIP Wednesday {7.10.13}

Well we are covering two weeks of ground this week since I skipped out last week, but it's still not very impressive. I have a ton of things I want to do, but I am so tired and unmotivated that I'm not sure any of it will get done any time soon. Still, I am trying to be patient with myself and relax more. This means that instead of any of the gazillion baby projects I would like to do, I spent yesterday starting to knit myself a hat since I could do that in a more comfy spot.

baby t-shirts - I made 4, 3 of which are for me and one to send to a friend. I love them a little, I just hope they fit.



bed quilt for my neighbor - I finally drew it out...now I have to run it by her to make sure she likes it and then figure out how I feel about the y-seams that I managed to get in there.



knit hat - I have had the yarn for this for ages now and since I have been getting the urge to knit, I figured I would do this since it should be pretty quick and easy and I can do it lounging in bed or on the couch when my back is killing me. This fall I think I am going to start a sweater though. Maybe. If I am brave.



baby stuff - hooded towels, washcloths, wipes, security blankets, burp cloths, voile/flannel blanket, t-shirts, decorated onesies, bibs, booties
pony club quilt - I would love to make some blocks at some point...
hexies - I started to lay them out but didn't like it, so now I need to figure out a new design to do with the hexies....so until then, I am pretending they don't exist.
wedding quilt - good thing the wedding isn't until october!

So we'll see what I actually feel like doing and what I get around to. I am seriously considering just trying to get that quilt top for my neighbor done before the baby gets here, but I don't know yet. I am probably going to at least make a set of booties for this fall and I have security blanket fabric on the way to me, but other than that, I don't have any baby things left that absolutely must be made. My list does manage to keep growing though, what with my little one asking for another quilt and a blanket for her doll, etc. but I will get around to it eventually. Hope everyone is having a good week!!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. Those baby shirts are really neat. Are you using a specific pattern? Still got to make use of that funky dinosaur print..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y-seams are easier than they look. Once you get the hand of them you will wonder why you were ever worried about them in the first place.

    ReplyDelete