Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WIP Wednesday {7.17.13}

Once again, not a whole lot to report this week. I keep getting distracted during naptime by things like reading, or just sitting down, so I just have not been making as much. But at least I am feeling ready for baby and I am pretty excited about this upcoming weekend which will involve a much needed massage and pedicure, and an anniversary outing, so I have that to look forward to :) Anyway, what I did manage....


knit hat - trucking along on this, slowly but surely.



security blankets - I cut these out, I just need to make the binding for them....and I am hoping I have enough. I love this double gauze though, it is so soft and lovely!



bed quilt for neighbor - we managed to sort the fabric and prioritize favorites, so now I need to plan and cut.
baby stuff - hooded towels, washcloths, wipes, security blankets, burp cloths, voile/flannel blanket, t-shirts, decorated onesies, bibs, booties
pony club quilt - I would love to make some blocks at some point...
hexies - I started to lay them out but didn't like it, so now I need to figure out a new design to do with the hexies....so until then, I am pretending they don't exist.
wedding quilt - good thing the wedding isn't until october!

So yeah, not much in the way of progress being made, but hey, growing a kid counts, right?? I'll just keep seeing what I get done and not worry about it. Hope everyone is having a good week!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. You have quite a list! You should be so proud, sometimes just making the list is an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gauze is lovely and I bet it will be so soft and perfect for your baby. That hat is adorable. Now rest and focus on the most important thing - growing that little one :-)

    ReplyDelete