Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday {11.20.13}

I'm alive! Barely. It has been a ridiculous couple of weeks and I am just hoping things calm down soon. On the plus side, we are all moved and starting to dig out from under the boxes, so that's good. I have a few things done over the past couple of weeks, but seriously, I need to organize myself and get to work as soon as I get out my machine.


penny sampler - I got as far as starting to assemble some of the sections...I still have 3 more blocks and the diamonds to do so I can finish the top



kitchen mat - done



curtains - done and awesome.






fabric storage - I got this off craigs list and painted it and now I get to fill it up :)





hexie doll quilt - well I'm not sure the doll is getting it anymore, but I guess I'll finish it up anyway and figure out something to do with it.
slippers- the little needs slippers and I couldn't find any I liked, but I did find a pattern
security blankets - I just need to bind these and be done with them, but that means I need to actually make the binding....

Those are my immediate concerns. I want to try and finish up the penny sampler top and the slippers first and then start knocking out the rest. Then I have a few gifts to make. I am really hoping that the long weekend next week will give me a bunch of time since we aren't traveling anywhere. So much to do, so little time....story of my life.  Happy Wednesday!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. Can you tell me more about your curtains? Fabric type used. I need to make some, and I am loving how yours are hanging. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Penny Sampler looks fabulous! I can't wait to see it done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Penny Sampler! Your colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete