Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WIP Wednesday {2.5.14}

Well, I'm still awfully tired, but friends, I have been busy. And I think it's about time I gathered all this in one place so I can keep track of myself since my little post-it notes everywhere are just overwhelming. In my sleep deprived state, I have just been knocking out tons of small things that have needed to be done for ages. It keeps me productive and remains one of the few things I can control in this crazy life. And believe it or not, I am actually running out of smaller things that need to be done...at which point I imagine I will start working on the quilts again.

Done:
lunch bag- this turned out so awesome it hurts!



hair clip holder - quick, easy, done.



pincushion - this has been on my list for so long it's shameful



art smock - I can't believe she didn't have one of these....



it's a cinch - finally finished and in the mail



in progress:
bibs - I ordered snaps and will finish these up as soon as I get them



placemats - currently cutting the rest of the triangles. I hope I like these in the end.




pony club - 30 blocks done, templates for the next set are all cut and ready



penny sampler - I need to baste and quilt it

double wedding ring - I need to print the rest of the arcs for paper piecing and get cutting



knit shawl - I was moving right along until I was so tired that I couldn't make it through a row. All that repetitive motion puts my already tired self to sleep. I hope to resume soon.


I also have grand plans to organize some clothes sewing for myself to begin in a few months, a summer wardrobe for my girls, and I am currently contemplating doing a digital version of project life so that I feel like I am actually documenting this crazy life with these little girls. I need to face the fact that I am going to have to go digital since I will never ever keep up with picture printing as I go, but printing a book once a year I can handle. More on all that as it unfolds. *whew* I feel better now that this is all in one place.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's quite an impressive list! Looks like you're making some wonderful progress. Best, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you are busy! Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete