Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pot Holders

Yesterday and this morning I have been a very busy bee. I still have to take care of some details and snap some pictures and of course some things must wait until after the holidays to be posted, but I still have some good things to post. Today is a follow up to the cloth napkins because yesterday I finally finished my pot holders! They are super cute and really make it a nice set. I already had the fabric sewn together and everything as you may have seen in the other post, I was just waiting on some cotton and insul-bright batting so that, ya know, you don't burn your hand trying to pick up something hot! And now I have it and they are done :) The only weird thing about them is the insul-bright batting actually. It makes a sort of strange crinkly noise when you move it but since it keeps hands safe, it's all good. So that is all I have for today, if I can get my camera to cooperate, I will have the rest by next week and if not, I'm sorry that my camera is crap and won't hold a charge for more than 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment