Friday, March 2, 2012

Goals for March

Happy Friday! I can hardly believe it's already March. In my quest to practice setting realistic goals, I have been trying to have some monthly goals. It's hard, especially early in the month, to figure out what I can actually get done since I really don't know how the month will play out, but I think it's important for me to try. Having these goals and pushing myself toward them really helps me keep going. It's funny because I am not really a goal-setter in any other area of my life, but if I don't have my crafty stuff all organized I feel so lost.

So really I just have a list of some things I would like to get done this month. I honestly think I should be able to finish more, but I think in order to learn to set realistic goals I have to practice figuring out what that means for me. In February I went a bit overboard and didn't get to everything, so I am toning it down just a bit.

Quilts
finish scrap mini
echo quilt top
scrappy triangle quilt top

Other
zip wallet
purse
carry-on bag

That should leave me a bit of room to do random things that come up and hopefully add to my list a bit as the month goes on. But even if that's all I get done I'll be happy. And if I can't make all that happen, I'll know better next month. And I really hope to have my scrap mini done this weekend since that is a carry over from February. Now that I have that down, I'm going to go get to work. And then enjoy a glorious weekend with my favorite people :) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment