Monday, January 27, 2014

sometimes....

you just have to ignore the list and make the thing that you can't get out of your head. Now I have this amazing basket (using the pattern from a cuppa and a catch up) and my knitting has a home. Definitely a win for all involved





I pretty much ignored everything to make this beauty. Size was determined by the size of my last piece of this elephant fabric (the 8" basket). And I didn't quit have enough gray, so there is a cream colored strip on the bottom. It bothers me a little, but since you really can't see it, it's fine. Really, this basket it just makes me happy. And if that's not a reason to make something, I don't know what is.

2 comments:

  1. This is so darling! Those elephants are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I just made a bento lunch box from a tutorial and she saiid it was very similar to making fabric baskets. They are on my list to make. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete