Monday, December 24, 2012

I'm still alive!

I thought while I had a few minutes I would pop in and say hi :)  Things are crazy around here, to say the least. All of our belongings have been successfully moved to the new place of residence, and in another handful of days we will actually get to go join them.

Crafting has been very limited. I managed to start my socks, but that is about it. I really can't wait to get back to my sewing machine though. In the mean time, I have some definite fabric shopping plans for the future.

In other news, my sweet, sweet husband got me this pattern I fell in love with


Along with Sunday Morning Quilts, so I am a very happy girl. I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season. I'll be back in a few days with the other duffle bag I made as a gift and maybe a little recap of the year as soon as I can wrap my head around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment