Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WIP Wednesday {1.23.13}

Happy Wednesday guys! I didn't do much this week really, but I did do some birthday celebrating and city wandering on our long weekend, so I can't complain :)

have it all wallet - DONE!



weekender- planning and figuring out what fabrics I wanted to use and what I want it to look like was the hardest part and took forever. I think now that I am moving on it it will go a lot faster. And I think it is pretty similar to the way I made my getaway duffle bags so I am not too worried. I am still waiting on fabric for the piping/handles/lining though so that could slow things down.



house block for sew south - I forgot to add this one before, but I need to do it soon. It should be a fun one!
pony club quilt 
hexies
honey cowl
floor pillow


So I pretty much finished my wallet and worked on my weekender. This week I will at least get the weekender pieces all done, and if I get my fabric I might even get further. I also want to figure out my house block (I think I have an idea) and at least pick fabrics for the floor pillow. Slowly but surely I am moving forward!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, belated happy birthday!

    It's nice to take things slow now and then, and picking the right fabrics really is so important that rushing is simply out of the question for some projects.

    ReplyDelete