Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WIP Wednesday {1.30.13}

You guys, I can not believe it is the end of January already! Ridiculous! Anyway, I am still very slowly plugging along. I really need to get back to working on the hand stuff - my knitting and hexies are sadly neglected, but when the mood strikes, I am sure I will be unstoppable. In the meantime, I have nothing finished, but I am working on it!

weekender - all the pieces are made and quilted. I still need to zig-zag the edges, and I am waiting on my other fabric still. I need to reorder one thing from a different store and hope that it comes quickly so I can keep going on this.



house block for sew south - I have figured out what I am doing and hope to get it done today.
pony club quilt  - I have fabric picked for the next block so I will get back to this soon.
hexies
honey cowl
floor pillow - I am still debating this one. I had a plan but now I'm not so sure and have been considering other ideas. Eventually I will be decisive and do it.

I am hoping by next week I at least have something finished, even if it's just the house block. And I would really love to have fabric to finish my bag, so I am hoping that happens. I guess if not, I'll just be making pony club blocks until I decide on a pillow design :) Happy Wednesday!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. Your Weekender is going to look amazing! I love your pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see your finished weekender- LOVE the fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the weekender pieces look awesome! Love the pops of color among all the black and white prints.

    ReplyDelete