Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIP Wednesday {6.5.13}

Happy Wednesday! I am moving right along over here, trying not to get too overwhelmed {trying being the key word}. As I mentioned the other day, I started pulling out baby stuff to figure out what I have to make in the next couple of months so my list has kind of exploded. I don't quite know how it will all get done, but I am trying to just pick things and do them and see how far I get. I am waiting for some fabric to arrive before I can do some of it. Anyway, I did actually finish a couple of things this week too!

beach robe



roller skate dress - my first oliver + s pattern and it came out really cute!



twinkle - I need to hand stitch down the binding....I don't quite know why I have been avoiding it but hopefully the mood strikes soon so I can get this done.



birthday dress for the little- I keep going back and forth on a pattern....I need to find a good twirly dress tutorial I think...any thoughts?
doll carrier - a birthday gift for the little
super tote - to be the new diaper bag
divided baskets - to organize baby stuff
baby stuff - hooded towels, washcloths, wipes, security blankets, burp cloths, voile/flannel blanket, t-shirts, decorated onesies, bibs....yeah, did I mention this list is a little out of control? At least they are all small and uncomplicated things :)
bed quilt for neighbor - one of these days...
pony club quilt - I would love to make some blocks at some point...
hexies - maybe these will get done when I get too big/uncomfortable to sit at my machine
wedding quilt - good thing the wedding isn't until october!

Writing all that down, made me realize that I am nuts. I am pretty sure that is not even everything on my list, but for now, that is plenty. I am hoping I can get the bulk of it done in June so that July can be a bit more relaxed, but we'll see how that works out. And if I don't start getting things made, I am going to have to quit reporting my wips because I won't be able to stand to look at the list ;) Anyway, hope you are having a good week and that your list is shorter than mine!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

8 comments:

  1. aww, that dress is adorable my goodness!


    I am stopping by from the WIP hop, hop on by if you can! http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/06/wip-wednesday-june-4th-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that robe with the polka dot trim. So adorable! Have fun with your summer sewing - you'll get enough done and it will be fine. Really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all so cute! I think I would like an adult version of that dress! Looking forward to seeing the quilt when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your projects and fabric selections are all wonderful. love them! just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That beach robe is adorable...so cute and love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twinkle is looking so soft and cuddly:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is adorable! The fabric is perfect for it! And twinkle is looking great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress! You are so close on that quilt! Git 'er done!

    ReplyDelete