Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday {2.20.13}

Here we are again. Wednesday. Somehow it just keeps happening :) After the tragic death of my iron the other day, things have slowed down as I wait for my replacement. Hopefully it will arrive some time today and we'll be back in business. In the meantime, I am planning on a bit more hexie basting/knitting to get me through.

floor pillow - done! the little one loves it :)



ironing board cover - I decided to tackle this one while I was without an iron. I'll post more about it later this week, but it looks much better now, even if it hasn't been ironed



pony club quilt  - I have fabric picked for the next block so I will get back to this soon.
hexies - still quite a few to baste
honey cowl - I worked on it a bit, but it still has quite a ways to go.
sew south sample swap items - my trial run got put on hold since I had no iron, but I am planning on doing these very soon.
lilly belle quilt - I have the back narrowed down to two options, so I'll make a decision on that soon and get to work.   

It was definitely one of those weeks where I felt like I did a lot more than I did. That's alright though, I don't consider two finishes bad. I am planning on taking care of the next pony club block and doing a test run of my sample swap item this week if I can manage it. Today, I think there will be some hexie basting in my life :)

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment: