Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday {2.6.13}

Happy Wednesday! I have been busy slaving away at my weekender bag recently and I am happy to say that I have made some really good progress. I might even have it finished by the end of the week!! I am hopeful, but we'll see.

house block for sew south - finished! I need to mail it out soon.



weekender - I am just about done the outer. I am planning on doing that and making the lining today, or at least starting it. I am so in love with this bag!



pony club quilt  - I have fabric picked for the next block so I will get back to this soon.
hexies - believe it or not, I actually did baste some more of these the other day....still not done though...
honey cowl - needs love
floor pillow - I am still debating this one.


That's all I think. I have a few other things I need to get figured out, but I'll think about that once my weekender is finished. One thing at a time!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment