Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday {3.20.13}

Well folks, today is the day! Tonight I will be driving out to Charlotte for the Sew South Retreat, and man am I excited! That means I have been pretty much losing my mind trying to get everything done. I still have some things to finish packing today, but hopefully it won't take too long. I am going to miss my man and my little, but I need a break and I am so looking forward to meeting some crafty friends and making some cool things :) Anyway, enough of that until next week. Now, onto the things that got done/I have pictures of.

sample swap bags for sew south - love the way they turned out!



sew and go organizer - obviously I needed something to carry all my supplies :) So this happened. I will have a post scheduled for Friday about it, you know, so you don't have to miss me too much :-p



fabric flowers - to decorate the clutch we will be making this weekend.



lilly belle quilt - I have actually done the embroidery since this picture, but I put a heart and the couples initials and wedding date in this blank square. Next up basting.



pony club quilt - no new blocks this week. One of these days I will just go play catch up.
hexies - Coming with me so maybe I will actually work on them
honey cowl -also coming with me

So there. I am really hoping to quilt the lilly belle quilt soon so I can get that done and sent, and also so that I can move on to my medallion quilt which is just begging to be quilted. Anyway, back to packing! Oh, and happy spring!!!!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a ton of fun at the retreat! The organizer looks great and I just love the idea of the embroidered detail on the quilt. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those swap bags! I need to tackle a bag project at some point, but I'm afraid of zippers!
    And your organizer is great!
    Have a fantastic time at the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cassie, we were so busy this weekend, I never learned how to do the fabric flowers. Do you have a tutorial for them? Thanks! Kari

    ReplyDelete