Friday, June 11, 2010

Seat Belt Cover

This craft was a requested project. When a friend asked me for a seat belt cover to avoid the stupid thing digging into her neck, it seemed easy enough, and actually it turned out that it was. I combined a few different tutorials and had a heck of a time figuring out the correct measurements since one tutorial was for a luggage handle cover and the other was for a little kid seat belt, but I got it and it worked out lovely. Honestly, at this point I do not remember what those measurements were (hey, I gave it to her for her birthday in November!), but the point is it worked and it turned out really well. It is really just a rectangle with some batting and velcro, but it gets the job done. So here are a few pictures, including me modeling it in the car just to make sure it worked :)



No comments:

Post a Comment