Friday, September 28, 2012

Random Friday

Yay! It's weekend time!!! This week was a long one for me, for no particular reason really, but I am happy to see it come to an end. I have been doing a bit of this and a bit of that, so nothing is really finished but that's okay.

This weekend I am planning to finish up my echo baby quilt. It is all quilted and awaiting binding.


I branched out in my quilting on this one and I am really happy with it. I can't wait for it to be done and all washed and crinkly. I am also planning on picking up some batting this weekend and basting/quilting my tragic kingdom quilt. I have a plan for that one too but we'll see how it turns out, especially since the quilt doesn't lay all that flat.

Also, at some point I want to finish up my first pair of socks. I haven't gotten much further recently as I've been spending my nights reading instead of watching things while knitting, and now I'll have a couple quilts to bind. But, I did go ahead and buy some yarn for my next pair(s). And maybe when I make another pair it will actually fit my feet instead of being huge. I do believe this current pair is for the hubby.




So anyway, that is my random list for this Friday. I have no idea what we will be doing this weekend, but I sure hope it is relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment