Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Festival Of HSTs

I've decided to join in the fun over at Canoe Ridge Creations for the Festival of Half Square Triangles. I am going to link up my Broken Diamonds quilt. I have already posted about it here, but since I finished it in March and it is entirely HSTs and sashing, I figured it qualified. And seriously, I love this quilt. It helps that it is the first design I came up with all on my own :)



To be honest, I still haven't seen my aunt and uncle to give it to them, but I think I am going to send it down with my parents next time they visit so hopefully I'll get it to them soon. So that's all, I just wanted to share that. And now I need to go make it through my last day of work!! I'll be back tomorrow with some WIP goodness.

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! It also looks like it took some doing organizing the layout. Oooh, unless you used a trick. I always think of a trick AFTER I've done some tricky organizing, hopefully you came up with one first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design - the fabrics look so pretty with the grey sashing!

    ReplyDelete