Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday {11.21.12}

Happy Wednesday! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I must admit I am pretty excited! Since we are traveling this week, I don't have as much done as I would like, but I did a pretty good push before we left so I have a couple of things done and even more prepped for when we return.

Completed:

feathers quilt top - Ready for the next phase!



hat - Done and I am in love and need to make one for me.


zip bag -Obviously I needed a little bag for some of my hand projects while we travel. And no, of  course I didn't already have one I could use.


Must do:

finish feathers quilt - quilt.bind.give.

napkins - all cut out and ready to be sewn.

hubby's gift - I am hoping to work on this while we are gone.

bag for dad - all cut and ready to be started

bag for mom - fabric pulled, now to get cutting and sewing.


seat belt cover - requested as a gift
lanyard - a graduation gift for my nursey friend
little ones gift - I know what I am making, but I need to pick fabric
sisters gifts- I have a couple of little things planned
needlepoint - if I can figure out how to do it, it will be a gift for my grandparents
key fobs - little gifts for everyone

Want to do (most of these will be for all the time traveling and away from my machine):
christmas pjs for the little one - If I have time, I already have fabric and a pattern picked out.
hexie pillow - I have my supplies and brought this one with me to start if I have the chance



hat for me
socks
cross stitch 

Waiting:

*lilly belle - this is getting moved down here until I have time to get supplies and think about it again.
*wedding quilt -I think I know what I am going to do. But it might have to wait until I knock out some gifts....
*wedding quilt II- I know exactly what I am going to do, I just need to find out what colors would be preferred.
*baby quilt - still an idea just waiting for me to come play. Once I find the perfect fabric I will be on my way. Someday....

I'll be honest, for once, it didn't seem as bad until I wrote it all down haha. And really I'll have only 3 weeks to do it all. In light of this, I am now going to go prepare to gorge myself for the remainder of this long weekend and come back prepared to get down to business. And don't forget I also have to pack up a house in that time. No prob. I just keep telling myself that there is an end in sight!

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

9 comments:

  1. Your feather quilt is amazing - just beautiful. Love how organized you are getting all your projects precut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your feather quilt looks great! Wish mine looks that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have heaps on the go! Your feather quilt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your feathers quilt top is insane. I cannot imagine the work that went into that. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the feathers and I totally know the feeling. I just spelled out everything I am working on and it seemed way crazy... You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! I love those feathers! Good luck! I totally understand the push to have it done on a short timeline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the feather quilt! Yes, that's quite a list. Good luck! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete