Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIP Wednesday {11.28.12}

So much to do, so little time! After the better part of the week away, I am feeling ready to get some of this stuff done and off my list. I did make some handwork progress, so that is good. I just need some good movie time to keep going on that. I can't believe that December is so close; it keeps giving me little panic attacks every time I realize it. I am hoping by next week I can relax a little.


Completed:

napkins- finished. again. washed and looking lovely, ready to be wrapped and mailed.



hubby's gift- I finished it yesterday and I love it! I hope he does too. I can't show the whole thing until I give it to him, so here is a peek until then.



Must Do:

feathers- it is basted and I am going to start quilting today!
bag for dad - I started quilting the pieces yesterday so I'm on my way.
bag for mom - still a nice pile to be cut
seat belt cover - requested as a gift
lanyard - a graduation gift for my nursey friend
little ones gift - I know what I am making, but I need to pick fabric
sisters gifts- I have a couple of little things planned
key fobs - little gifts for everyone
needlepoint - well underway. I just need to not lose momentum and get it done!



Want to do (most of these will be for all the time traveling and away from my machine):
christmas pjs for the little one - If I have time, I already have fabric and a pattern picked out.
hexie pillow - I started these little buggers while we were gone. I have some nice little stacks going on and am almost 1/4 done what I have.



hat for me
socks
cross stitch  

Waiting:

*lilly belle -
this is getting moved down here until I have time to get supplies and think about it again.
*wedding quilt
-I think I know what I am going to do. But it might have to wait until I knock out some gifts....
*wedding quilt II-
I know exactly what I am going to do, I just need to find out what colors would be preferred.
*baby quilt -
still an idea just waiting for me to come play. Once I find the perfect fabric I will be on my way. Someday....


I guess finishing 2 things while gone for a holiday week really isn't too bad.  It just doesn't make the list seem much shorter. This week I'll make a dent in it though, so maybe I'll feel better about it next week. And maybe I'll start folding and packing up my fabric. I already can't wait until January when I can unpack and get set up and get back to business :)

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've made a good start on your holiday projects. Hope you're able to find some good sewing time each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay- the napkins look great! So glad they worked this time! Good luck busting through your list! :)

    ReplyDelete