Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WIP Wednesday {2.22.12}

Wednesday again! And although I am quite tired and things are pretty stressful around here, I am feeling pretty good. So far this week I am staying on task and I am making good quilt progress. Which is good since I just keep getting excited about new quilts I want to make, but clearly I need to get some others done first :)

Completed:

Ikea Quilt II

I love this! I will do a full post Friday now that I actually have some pictures, but I am so happy with how it came out.

Zip Pouches

All 3 done! Ready to be given this weekend :)

Still Going:


Quilt for my aunt and uncle

Making good progress on this. I have 3 rows left to trim and then I can start working on the sashing. Hopefully today.  I am really anxious to see this come together.

New:  Nothing, I have refrained from starting anything else that is swimming in my head. I make no promises for this week.

Waiting:

*echo quilt {I finally got the rest of the fabric!}
*scrappy string quilt {still deciding on a design}
*dresden toddler quilt
*scrap mini for the wall

 So there you go. I am kinda hoping I have a quilt top finished by next week. Along with possibly a new wallet and/or purse. And maybe start my mini for the wall. I don't know about all that yet, but I do hope so. I am looking forward to a more relaxing weekend anyway, and one which will involve more sewing as we finally have a visitor-free weekend. Oh, and some Downton Abbey and knitting {my new favorite obsession combo}.  Happy Wednesday!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment: