Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIP Wednesday {8.31.11}

Holy crap, it's the last day of August! Didn't August just start??? It is not helping that I feel like I've lost the past week since me and the kiddo have been sick. It's been a rough week, luckily, my baby is a champ :) After a couple pretty unproductive days due to said sickness, I made a comeback and I think I may actually finish everything on my list before leaving Friday. Next week I don't expect to accomplish a whole lot since I am losing Friday - Tuesday with travel and such, but I think next week all I want to do is Farmer's Wife blocks...and maybe put a quilt top together.

So what did I do this week?


Completed:

Birthday Gifts




I completed all the gifts for my mom and sister! It was a pretty big job and I don't want to completely reveal everything yet since who knows if they read this, but next week I can tell what everything is. I am so glad these are done!

FWQAL

I did 3 blocks this past week and I am so close to 1/3 done! We'll see if I can ramp it up and have it done for my birthday in January :)

New:

Nothing new this week.

Still going:

Swoon

I am done all 9 blocks!!! Now I just need to decide how to arrange them and do some sashing! Hopefully next week and if not, definitely the week after. And then maybe I should get some batting and a back or something silly like that :-P

FWQAL
Skill Builder Sampler - I am a bit behind on this, but I am hoping to make the 9th block before I leave. We'll see.

And I think that's it. I am going to rework my overall list next week I think and figure out what's next. I have a bunch of things I want to do but I'm not sure what I want to do next. I'll worry about it later. For now I am going to spend all my free time today making Farmer's Wife blocks. And maybe packing. Probably not though. I'd much rather sew :) Happy Wednesday!!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. wow! your swoon block are fabulous. love the blue background you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your swoon! I have some Amy Butler I want to use for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you farmers wife blocks are right up my alley :) i love them!

    ReplyDelete