Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Card Condo

Do you ever spend some time cleaning and in the process realize a million little things you should make to help organize things better. That totally happened to me the other day. Thus, today during naptime I made a card condo for all those stray store cards that I don't carry with me but need to store somewhere.

It was a really simple tutorial to follow and I love the way it came out. It has 24 card slots plus 2 larger pockets so it can hold a lot. I only have it partially filled and I'm glad there is room to grow. I used all scraps I had lying around which is always a good thing (since my little scrap bin is overflowing!).





Next up in my organization quest are some fabric bins...eventually. For now, I have some FW blocks to make tomorrow and hopefully I will get the binding made and sewn on my swoon quilt this week and then start on a few thank you gifts. See you tomorrow for some WIP wednesday goodness. Even though there is no link up this week, I think I need to keep the list going for my own sanity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment