Monday, September 19, 2011

Clutch Crazy!

As anyone who saw my WIP post on Wednesday probably noticed, I have gone a little nuts. One thing on my to-do list for ages is a bunch of clutches for various people. I have been putting it off for a while because I didn't feel like making bags really, but my stack of pretty clutch making fabric got too big and something needed to be done. So action was taken and now I have a pretty pile of clutches instead :)



I may or may not have mentioned, but these are all from Keyka Lou patterns, which I love. I have made both types before and this time made 5 snap curvy clutches and 2 zip clutches.I didn't have any sew-in interfacing so I used two layers of white flannel in one and a layer of batting in the others and they seem to have come out well with good shape to them. I like the look of the curvy ones more but you just can't beat the praciticality of having everything zipped away. I made the medium size of the curvy clutches and the large size of the zipped ones and they are all big enough to hold a phone/keys/small wallet/chapstick and various other things. I love the one I've been using so I figured maybe others will like the gift.

Here are the curvy clutches:





And here are the zip ones:




I really love all of them! It feels so good to have them off my list too! And I think once I finalize who gets what, there will even be one left for me :) And if you recognize one of these as for you, sorry for spoiling the surprise :-P Now I'm off to {hopefully} tackle a few more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment