Friday, October 7, 2011

Farmer's Wife - week 12

It feels weird to be on the other side of halfway done these blocks, but here I am. This week I got another 4 blocks done - which I was impressed by since naptimes have been a little....erratic. But somehow I managed it. The blocks this week weren't bad at all! And I love the way they came out :)

#11 - Broken Dishes
I like this one, but the broken pieces of wheels didn't work out quite right, they are too big for the small pieces. Oh well. 



#19 - Checkerboard
I am loving the green in this! This might be one of my favorites. 



#96 - Tulip
I am surprised how much I like this one! 



#67 - Pine Tree
About halfway through this block it was looking pretty familiar....and that's when I realized that it is almost exactly the same as #95 - Temperance Tree, the only difference being the width of the tree trunk. Good thing I didn't accidentally decide to use the same color! But maybe it should be called apple tree in my case haha!

And here they are together:



So that's that. If I am lucky, next week I will sneak in an extra and make 5, but we'll see. I think we are in the process of transitioning to one nap instead of two, so I will probably be losing some sewing time. Sad, but necessary. Today I hope to make a shopping trip to get a bunch of the fabric I need to finish up some things. We'll see how productive I can manage to be. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment