Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP Wednesday {10.12.11}

Hey guess what?!?! It's Wednesday again. And October is pretty much half over. And that blows my mind.

But anyway, it was a pretty good week, I got a bunch of things done/worked on and got to hang out with my sista this past weekend :) And this weekend is looking good too, not nearly as nice weather-wise, but I am going quilt shop hopping! I am pretty stinking excited, let me tell you. Of course I am also excited to work on some more FW blocks today, so I think I'm fairly easy to please. On to the list!

Completed:

Swoon (!!!)


Yay! It's finally done! I am so glad to have this one off the list

Embroidery pouch


This was made with the FW block I won from Melinda, and boy do I love it!

Skill Builder Sampler - block 13


My favorite so far and one that I have been wanting to try for ages

FWQAL

I'm up to 60 blocks! I love that green one so much!

Still Going:

Ikea quilt

I got the center of the top done and I am planning to add some borders. Hopefully I'll get to that this week so I can at least have the top done

Long sleeved shirts for the little one
The fabric is all washed and ready to be cut into. Tomorrow maybe!

SBS, FWQAL

New: nada. I am going to finish some of this before I decide what's next. Or, I'm going to go to a bunch of quilt shops and get things for a bunch of projects and get too excited to wait. Whichever.

So that is the list for this week. Saturday we are hoping to hit 5-6 of the local quilt shops and I will hopefully have a pile of pretty things by the end :) It looks to be a good time, I just hope I can show a bit of self control! Hope everyone is having a good week!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. love your fwqa blocks - great idea to do the colour runs like that.

    popped in from lee at freshly pieced

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty Swoon! LOVE your FWs, too

    ReplyDelete