Monday, October 24, 2011

This Weekend

Hey, guess what! No jury duty this week!! This past weekend, though, I got approximately nothing done. I tried and I felt like I was always working on something, but I have very little to show for it. As in this is all I actually finished this weekend



Cute? Yes. But it also took like 15 minutes, so I still feel like I didn't accomplish much. Part of the reason is that I need to wash a bunch of things before I can get started on them, part is that a couple of things are much more time intensive then anticipated, and part of it is just being overwhelmed and not able to focus myself. You know the feeling, so many things calling for attention that you don't know which way to turn so nothing gets done. It has also been a rough weekend since we officially cut out one nap for the little one and the adjustment has been hard for all of us, but hopefully after this week we will be used to it. Not to mention we are trying to ease into the time change coming up so schedules are all a bit off.

So hopefully this week I am going to refocus and start really tackling things. One thing is a gift for the hubby though so I won't be able to show that, but that's alright. I know what I need to do, I just need to do it. And tomorrow I should have a finished crochet project to show :) The first one I am proud of in fact! This is assuming it survives the wash...

No comments:

Post a Comment