Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nothing much

Hey! Just thought I'd take a break from the madness to pop in and say hello :)

Things are reaching the height of craziness around here. I have been working furiously (and training for work), and while I've gotten a few things done, I don't have any pictures to show for it yet. I have a finished quilt top and some fabric bins so far, and a bunch of things cut and ready to go. I am definitely feeling the crunch. And with a teething toddler, it is just a bit harder. Today is going to be spent working like mad on hubby's gifts since I only have 2 more days of him being gone all day at school to get them done. Hopefully I will make it.

Anyway, even though there is no link-up this week, I think I'll go ahead and do a weekly recap tomorrow anyway so that I can actually see my progress. I think it will help me push on through. Sad to say, that's all I've got for today. I am beat and just needed a little break. Tomorrow I'll be back with some pretty pictures!

In the meantime, if you are looking for an interesting article, Megan at Canoe Ridge Creations linked to this one yesterday. I thought it was interesting and really applied to me as an educated domestic woman so I thought I would pass it along in case you didn't see it over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment