Friday, November 25, 2011

Farmer's Wife - 100 blocks!!!

I feel like I've reached a milestone. My last milestone before being done! This week I pushed through and did two days of blocks and hit 100. That's right, only 11 more to go. I would say I will certainly be done the blocks in 2 weeks. I am so stinking excited! I just love this thing! So here is some FW overload with my 10 blocks this week


#41 - Friendship
Simple. Nice. 


#104 - Wild Geese
I love this block. The rainbow makes an already cool block so much more fun.


#48 - Homeward Bound
I don't love this. I don't know what it is about it. 


#76 - Sawtooth
I always think these types of blocks are weird, but I guess it's nice :)


#13 - Buckwheat
This is one of my favorites. I just. love it.


#97 - Waste Not
I had been waiting for this one, and I love it. It lived up to all my expectations and was even easier than I thought


#93 - Swallow
I was surprised how much I like this one, but I really do.


#110 - Wood Lily
This is almost the same as the spider legs block. I like it a lot, but man are those pieces tiny. I think they end up something less than an inch.


#62 - Old Windmill
I don't really get this block because the pattern isn't defined enough for me I think. But it looks nice.


#109 - Windows
I actually don't like this as much as I thought I was going to considering it uses my favorite purple, but it is still pretty. I think it is just too much light purple.


And in honor of my 100 block milestone, another collage.


It is so crazy to see them all together like that. I am used to seeing a couple at a time and the rest stacked up. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice rainbow stack and I enjoy looking at it daily, but it's just so huge to see them all at once. I think my mind is going to explode when I am done the top haha. Anyway, now back to family time and a second thanksgiving dinner :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! They look FABULOUS. I'm thinking of going back to mine that I abandoned now that I'm a bit better at piecing...Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh- they look fabulous! Love, love them! Congrats- 100 is quite a milestone!

    ReplyDelete