Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday {11.2.11}

Oh hey there November, how are you? I can't believe how close to over this year is! But enough getting distracted by the date. I had quite a good week and got a lot done. I still feel like I have a lot to do, but its definitely progress.

Completed:

Halloween Costume

Oh man my little ladybug was cute and had a great time trick-or-treating. And mom and dad are enjoying a bit of candy :)

Planner Cover

I love this so much and so far it is working out wonderfully


Fabric Tray

I needed it so I made it. Cute and useful.  Perfect.

Bag for work

More on this next week, but the other day I decided I needed a bag for work. So I made one, and I love it. 


Skill Builder - block 15

I am finally caught up on this. I'll post about the month of blocks tomorrow. I can't wait to see what the next paper piecing blocks are!

FWQAL

Love as always! Hopefully I will try again to order sashing this week. 

Still Going:

Ikea quilt
Still waiting to get backing fabric. Hopefully this week so next week I can get quilting.

Embroidery 101

The blocks are made! I still need to get some embroidery floss and start transferring designs. 

Couch Pillow Cover
I got a little more done on this, but not much. I was busy making a scarf for my sister. So now that I have that done this will be my movie watching project of choice. 

Hubby's Christmas Gift
Slowly moving along. It's hard since I can only work on it when he's not in the house...but that's why I started early.

New:

Nothing new that I didn't finish this week!

So that's it. I did a lot this week. And I hope to have the ikea quilt quilted next week and maybe have started on the next embroidery design. We'll see since it should be a guest-filled weekend without any sewing time. Hope everyone is having a great week!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. Impressive, impressive! Everything's looking great. My daughter was also a lady bug for Halloween- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at all your work. I am very interested to see the embroidery 101 in central park. I too am still working on mine.

    ReplyDelete